Sunderland Sunderland 45-49 Villiers Street SR1 1HA 54.9069682 -1.3759470999
Head Office - Merchandise
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Merchandise Administrator at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1800 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work and we understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as a 5 Star Trustpilot company and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 150,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
We are looking to introduce a Merchandise Administrator to join our Merchandise department to support the day to day running of the Merchandise function, ensure daily tasked are carried out and priorities are dealt with immediately. You will report to the Assistant Merchandise Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of product ranges across the network, ensuring all product arrives in a perfect condition and in time. You will be responsible for effectively liaising with key vendors to ensure deliveries are carried out within guidelines & deadlines.
You should be able to:
- Be responsible for planning of store deliveries, co-ordinating deliveries around key trading periods, ensuring minimal disruption to the stores.
- Ensure deliveries are co-ordinated to suit the needs of the business.
- Communicate delivery effectively to the team and to retail.
- Work to deadlines and effectively as a team player
- Live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
Ideally you will have experience in a busy administration environment; you will be hard working, accurate and well organised with excellent attention to detail. Whilst administration experience can be helpful, finding the right person is our goal, so if you think you have what we are looking for; we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!
Head Office - Merchandise