Sunderland Sunderland 45-49 Villiers Street SR1 1HA 54.9069682 -1.3759470999
£18,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us here at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1800 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work and we understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as a 5 Star Trustpilot company and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 150,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our brand new dedicated customer service centre at our head office in Sunderland. Working as part of our growing Customer Experience team, you will speak to our customers on a daily basis, deal with all types of enquiries and questions and most importantly, you’ll put our customers at the heart of everything you do.
Your voice will be the first voice our customers hear when they need to talk to us so you’ll use your rapport building skills to make them feel valued. It’s a fast paced but rewarding role that ranges from taking customer payments to providing aftercare product support and includes everything in between. There’ll be days when no two calls will be the same so you’ll be required to think on your feet, ensuring we always deliver an excellent customer experience.
From time to time you’ll have to deal with frustrated customers but as the voice of our company we’re confident you’ll use your exceptional people skills to listen, empathise and provide customer focused solutions. And it’s worth mentioning that we’re in this together so if you bring the qualities we are looking for, we’ll provide a tailor made training plan to set you up for success from day one in the role and beyond.
This isn’t a 9-5 role, there will be evening and weekend shifts. We work hand in hand with our retail stores and so our operating hours reflect their opening times however we are happy to discuss shifts patterns which suits your needs as well as our customers.
What we are looking for:
- A good listener – the ability to listen to not only what our customers say but also what they don’t say.
- Passion for delivering customer solutions – make every customer feel valued every time.
- A real people person – building strong relationships with our customers and colleagues is the foundation of everything we do.
- A team player – but still have the drive to work on your own when needed.
- Flexibility – we ensure are customers can speak to us between 8am-9pm Monday – Saturday and 9am-6pm on Sundays
- Live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
Ideally you will have experience in a customer service or administration environment; you will be hard working, keen to learn and enjoy speaking to people. Basic computer proficiency will be required as from time to time you’ll be speaking to our customers via our online channels. Whilst these qualities would be helpful, finding the right person is our only goal, so if you think you have what we are looking for; we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!
£18,000 per annum