Sunderland Sunderland 45-49 Villiers Street SR1 1HA 54.9069682 -1.3759470999
Head Office - Payroll.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Manager at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1700 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as a 5 Star Trustpilot company and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 150,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our team here in our newly refurbished Head Office in Sunderland. Working as a key part of our broader HR Team we will welcome your payroll expertise and your commitment in helping us shape our payroll function moving forward. Leading our Payroll team you will proactively manage the efficiency and effectiveness of this fast paced department. Ideally you will have CIPP or equivalent qualification.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of in house payroll functions
- Ensure high volume and fast paced monthly payrolls are processed accurately and on time
- Effectively manage people in order for the department to achieve and maintain a consistently high standard of performance
- Provide effective coaching and development, including team building, team meetings, personal development plans and regular one-to one meetings
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable you deal efficiently with escalated employee payroll queries
- Diagnose the need for change when and where appropriate, through review of processes, legislative governance, technology and business practice.
- Demonstrate how to live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted).
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!
Head Office - Payroll.