Regional Manager's Assistant
£20,000 per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Manager's Assistant at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS, have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1,700 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as ‘Excellent’ by Trustpilot, and are the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 230,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will support operational excellence across the region through supporting the Regional Manager and the Branch management team. Through store visits and regional presence, the RMA will ensure that all of the branches operate in a consistent manner to ensure that the ScS brand is demonstrated. Some of the stores you will be supporting include: Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
You should be able to:
- Ensure accurate completion of regional reporting
- Support our branch teams as a subject matter expert in branch procedures
- Provide first line support for all nYwhere queries and training
- Conduct branch audits on a monthly basis
- Have flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
Your superb organisational skills are going to be key to ensuring success in this role as well as your proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets and objectives. Due to the nature of the role a full driving licence will be required.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
£20,000 per Annum