Sunderland Sunderland 45-49 Villiers Street SR1 1HA 54.9069682 -1.3759470999
Head Office - HR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1700 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as “Excellent” by Trustpilot and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 230,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
Working as part of the central Human Resources team, you will be providing a comprehensive and professional service throughout the organisation. You will be liaising with regional, store and distribution managers regarding various HR issues and providing administration support to our HR Officers.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous administrative experience within a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to deal efficiently with all employee queries
- Ability to effectively contribute in a team environment
- How to live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted).
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!
Head Office - HR