Upholstery Technician Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Upholstery Technician Team Leader at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1,700 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as ‘Excellent’ by Trustpilot, and are the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 230,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
As an Upholstery Technician Team Leader you will effectively manage, support and develop the Upholstery Technicians. Supporting the team to achieve optimum performance levels whilst delivering service excellence. You may also from time to time be required to visit customers to report and resolve issues concerning their furniture in the most efficient and professional manner.
- Day-to-day management and support of the service technician’s requirements and needs in order to optimise their performance.
- Effectively manage the stock of service parts held within warehouses and the remote storage facilities through the Upholsterers and HO support staff.
- Manage the KPI’s and Reporting Quality of the team to achieve departmental objectives, also to ensure these measures are constantly reviewed and re-evaluated.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- How to effectively support the management and motivation of the upholsterers to maximise their contribution to the business.
- Extensive experience within the upholstery industry
- How to act as a Company “expert” for escalated services, visiting customers in their homes to resolve as required.
- A desire to continuously develop and maintain own knowledge, skills and competencies to ensure satisfactory levels of work performance.
- How to live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted).
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme(EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!