Distribution Centre Administrator
Livingston Livingston EH54 5EF 55.915434 -3.514204
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Distribution Centre Administrator at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1700 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work and we understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as a 5 Star Trustpilot company and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 150,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
As our Distribution Centre Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Effectively dealing with suppliers to arrange delivery of stock into the DC in line with Company policy and established work practices
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with all customer queries to achieve consistently high levels of customer service
- Producing daily delivery schedules to ensure the cost-effective use of delivery vehicles, in turn ensuring the timely delivery of customer orders and optimum performance of delivery vehicles
- Accurately completing, within specified deadlines, pick lists and despatch notes to ensure the prompt delivery of customer orders.
- Efficiently processing customer deliveries by ensuring the accurate inputting of customer details onto the sales order processing system
- Effectively monitoring the flow of stock in and out of the DC
- Maintaining up to date filing systems for all administration and customer correspondence to ensure ease of access to information when required
- Providing effective word processing support to the DC Manager in line with the needs of the business
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific Discounts from Major High Street Retailers and Holiday Companies, gym membership discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
The successful candidate will have proven experience in an administrative role, ideally in a warehousing/ distribution.
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!