Social and Content Manager
Coventry Coventry Unit 7001 Gielgud Way, Crosspoint Business Park CV2 2TU 52.4306272 -1.426009
Coventry - Digital Lounge.
An exciting opportunity to join the Digital Marketing team, responsible for creating engaging content and building communities. You will own the content plan, from ideation to creation, creating new channels for home enthusiasts to engage with ScS. Working closely with CRM and SEO, this is an exciting role, capable of delivering huge customer experience benefit as we revolutionise the homeware shopping journey.
ScS is excited to announce its new Digital Hub situated within our Coventry store allowing us to fully immerse ourselves in the shopping journey, both with our in store experts and customers. We will be focussed on building truly omnichannel experiences through improving our current proposition and revolutionising the homewares shopping journeys.
The Digital Hub will hold a wide range of opportunities for new and existing talent across digital marketing, ecommerce, UX and product.
Join us to become part of our digital journey.
- Lead the creation and implementation of the social and content strategy, creating inspiring and engaging content to be utilised across channels - building engaged and growing audiences across social platforms.
- Lead the development of the paid social strategy, driving performance and growth through continuous optimisation and targeting enhancements.
- In partnership with SEO, drive organic growth with rich written and video content, assisting and educating customers.
- In partnership with eCRM, deconstruct the customer journey and build content plans to drive growth throughout the acquisition funnel.
- Project lead for social and content enhancement initiatives, understanding customer friction points and recognising where social and content can provide solutions.
- Performance measurement at a campaign and customer level to drive continuous improvement.
- Managing agency relationships for social media and content production
- Creating an empowered team which deliver to KPI’s and business objectives.
- Take the wider business on the Digital journey, ensuring stakeholders understand the content and social landscape and the role it plays for ScS.
Knowledge and abilities
- A passion for social media and the latest trends
- A creative problem-solver who is driven by results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape
- Able to support and motivate teams both in-person and remote
- Combined problem-solving and effective prioritisation capability
- Thought leadership and building positive working environments
Experience & qualifications
- Proven experience with 5+ years as Social Media and/or Content Manager, ideally within retail
- Demonstrable background of building and managing large engaged social audiences
- Experience of leveraging Social Media to enrich customer service
- Proven ability to utilise influencer relationships for brand and commercial benefit
- Experience building and leading content teams, including Copywriters and Videographers.
- An understanding of selecting and onboarding social tools and technology to enhance performance and business knowledge.
- Previous hands on experience with social platforms, ad serving and campaign management
- Experience in creating and leading high performing teams
- Competitive salary
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Join us on the journey and get in touch today!
Coventry - Digital Lounge.