Manchester Manchester Unit 5A White City Retail Park M16 0RP 53.461344 -2.283647
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Administrator at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1800 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse vibrant place to work and we understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as a 5 Star Trustpilot company and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 100,000 reviews from our customers!
Whilst experience can be helpful, it’s not always necessary for the right person with the right skills and potential.
We are passionate about our people who are trusted specialists, and our Branch Administrators have a key part in helping our customers turn their houses into homes.
You should be able to:
- Provide an excellent customer experience, helping to make their visit to the store enjoyable
- Take payments and process orders using our in-house systems alongside Microsoft office
- Talk with customers confidently and clearly both face to face and over the phone
- Co-ordinate orders and work to deadlines
- Have flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Live by our company ‘RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
Ideally you will have experience in a busy retail administration environment; you will be hard working, accurate and well organised with excellent attention to detail. Whilst administration experience can be helpful, finding the right person is our goal, so if you think you have what we are looking for; we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!