Sunderland Sunderland 45-49 Villiers Street SR1 1HA 54.9069682 -1.3759470999
Head Office - Vendors
12 months covering maternity leave.
Coordinate supplier booking in of Sales Orders and Flooring orders.
Handling queries from Store and Distribution Teams.
Logging of incorrect deliveries with suppliers and securing collect references along with the administrative
Supporting the work in all areas of the Vendor Team.
Liaise as appropriate with other Team Members, Branch, Distribution Centre’s and Head Office Personnel , and with key personnel at suppliers.
Core Performance Areas:
Co-ordination of the day to day running of the Sales Order function, ensure daily tasked are carried out and priorities are dealt with immediately. You will report in detail to the Supply Chain Manager. Coordinating the day to day running of the Sales Order function, ensure daily tasked are carried out and priorities are dealt with immediately. You will report in detail to the Order Chase Manager.
- Booking In
- Review and process supplier booking requests Furniture & Flooring
- Confirm bookings to supplier
- Check import container detail via Shipping Websites
- Confirm import bookings
- Queries Store & Distribution
- Review Store queries, review and respond accordingly
- Review Distribution queries, review and respond accordingly
- Incorrect Deliveries
- Manage incorrect delivery claims
- Log with supplier ensuring all relevant details
- Manage and secure collect reference
- Update Account and store accordingly.
- Typing letters, e-mails and documents
- Taking and action voice mails
- Supporting manager as required
Undertakes, as required, other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position
- Ability to multitask
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Maintains a consistently smart and professional image
- Excellent telephony skills
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills
- Illustrates the ability to effectively contribute in a team environment
- Can-do, will-do attitude
- Work to tight timescales and deadlines
- Personal commitment and enthusiasm
- Able to cope with changing priorities and tasks
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling
- IT literacy is also essential with an understanding of the following systems.
- MS Excel to prepare analysis
- MS Word to prepare reports and letters
- MS Outlook – E-mail, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts
- Voice mail
- World Wide Web
Head Office - Vendors