Contact Centre Agent
Coventry Coventry Unit 7002 Gielgud Way, Cross Point Business Park CV2 2TU 52.430193 -1.426042
Temporary till the end of July 2019
Responsible to Senior Office Administrator, Liaises as appropriate with other Branch, DC, After Sales and Head Office personnel, liaises with representatives of suppliers to the Company.
To proactively contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the administration function within the Distribution operation.
Core Performance Areas:
- Effectively deals with suppliers to arrange delivery of stock into the DC in line with Company policy and established work practices.
- Deals promptly and efficiently with all customer queries to achieve consistently high levels of customer service.
- Produces daily delivery schedules to ensure the cost effective use of delivery vehicles, in turn ensuring the timely delivery of customer orders and optimum performance of delivery vehicles.
- Accurately completes, within specified deadlines, pick lists and despatch notes to ensure the prompt delivery of customer orders.
- Undertakes to efficiently process customer deliveries by ensuring the accurate inputting of customer details onto the sales order processing system in line with Company policy and established work practices.
- Where necessary, confirms unsuccessful deliveries and takes corrective action to ensure the successful delivery of customer orders.
- Undertakes to effectively monitor the flow of stock in and out of the DC in accordance with the ScS manual.
- Maintains up to date and accurate filing systems for all administration and customer correspondence to ensure ease of access to information when required.
- Where necessary, provides effective word processing support to the DC Manager in line with the needs of the business.
- Pro-actively contributes to the day-to-day management of Health & Safety within the DC, in line with the Company’s Health & Safety policy, to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintains up to date and appropriate knowledge, skills and competencies to ensure continuing satisfactory levels of work performance.
- Undertakes, as required, other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position.
- Sufficient administration skills and experience to meet the demands of the role.
- Proven organisational skills and attentive to detail
- Maintains a consistently smart and professional image
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strives to achieve consistently high levels of customer service
- Illustrates the ability to effectively contribute in a team environment